If you have any complaint related to any our published content, please use the below form to send us message mentioning the content title, URL and also send the details of the issue in the message box.
One the other hand, if you interested to contribute on our blog, then you need to have a clear understanding about our platform and the guidelines that you have to follow in order to get the articles approved.
The primary objective of our community is to offer valuable content for all our readers. We are looking forward to transform the lives of our readers through content offered by our platform. Hence, you need to keep it in your mind when you are writing content. All your work will be published in our website, if they are in accordance to our guidelines. Hence, you will be able to make your content visible to thousands of readers as well.
If you want to get your articles published on our platform, it is important for you to go through the following guidelines. You are strictly encouraged to read and follow those guidelines. Failing to do it will not publish your content.[/su_list]
Content must be send in MS Word format along with required royalty free images.
Guideline for Guest Posting:
Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must be minimum 1500-word length.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- Post must include at least three relevant images. One for featured image and other images will be used within the content. Image size must not exceed 100KB in size.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Guest posts that are approved for publishing will be published without notice. Please check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published. Due to the high volume of guest posts this blog receives, messages following up on the status of a guest post submission will not be responded to.
Our Guest Post Publishing Process:
If you come up to this level, then we assume that you are ready to comply with our Guest Posting guidelines.
- Send us a request using above contact form.
- Advice your three best content topic suggestion related to either Money Transfer, Forex or Cryptocurrency.
- We’ll reply you back via within 48 to 72 hours with our topic preference.
- You have to send us your pitch in reply email as an attachment.